Solutions Engineer Intern
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy smart products and solutions. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an passionated and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills and strong technical passion and knowledge .
- Define and gather Customers needs
- Coding embedded software
- Implementing solutions at sites
- Projects handling
- Record and document projects data
- Engineering Bachelor Degree
- Strong knowledge and practice in embedded applications and coding
- Very good Presentation and communication skills
- Fresh Graduate and ready to work
Nice to have
- graduated from Mechatronics department
- PCB design
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Creative, independent, and Out of the box thinking
What's great in the job?
- Team of passionated and friendly people, in an excellent work environment
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in routine processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Practice your knowledge in real work environment
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
5 days a- week from 10am to 4pm
Practice your knowledge and simulate before implement
Based on performance and projects' results .
Available office and